Thursday, 24 November 2011

New to Textiles - A Creative Approach

I am completely new to textiles but am looking forward to starting the course!
My folder has arrived and I have read through and made a list of items to collect or buy!
I am looking forward to starting and hope to post some photographs of my explorations on here!

What do I expect to gain from doing the course?


I hope to be inspired to try a variety of different resources and to explore new techniques.
I would like to learn about different materials and how they can be used.
I would like to gain some new skills and  methods of working.
I would like to enjoy creating patterns, prints, using different media.
I would like to learn more about textile artists and textiles in different communities/cultures.
I hope to become familiar with using a blog so that it can serve as my 'Learning Log'.

I look forward to beginning........................................!!

No comments:

Post a Comment